We’re passionate about interior design. In fact, it’s deeply imprinted and integral to who we are. Our ideal client is kind, giving, fun and hungry to live a beautiful life that is supported by a fashion-fabulous, warm, elegant yet timeless interior.
Especially if you are time-challenged, crazed with work, kids, travel and a busy social life, yet you crave a place to relax that is your unique oasis, our concierge-level services are the answer. If you don’t have spare months to research, select, shop, create a plan, assemble and manage a team on your own, we can help you achieve the vision for your ultimate personal lifestyle.
We’re the set designers of your life and we can’t wait to meet you!
I was twelve years old and had just reorganized the furniture in the bedroom my sister and I shared for about the fifth time that year when my mom took me to the library, and said, “you know there’s a career for what you’re doing” and showed me the section for Interior Design, Decorating and Architecture. That started the obsession. I read and flipped through all of the books I could in that section. That lead to a continuation of art appreciation and talent development through four years of high school and straight into college where I studied Interior Design and graduated in the major from Drexel University’s program which was ranked 9th in the nation when I graduated.I’ve been heavily involved in dance, and art since I was four years old and was involved in musical theatre, singing, acting, set/prop design, and choreography since I was about twelve. I often went to school at five in the morning to work on pencil renderings for my honors art class and skipped lunch to dance or draw. After school I taught and attended dance classes until late and then got home and choreographed until midnight or 2am only to do the same thing the next day. The drive and passion fueled it all for me.What do I love most about theatre? It takes the talent, dedication, passion and team work of the production staff and cast to pull off the intricately detailed and typically highly complicated events that happen behind the scenes in order to create a seamless show for the audience. When it’s done well and the costumes, sets, props, music, lighting, etc. all work together and make sense, the audience feels the emotion and gets lost in the story – forgetting it’s a show. However, when something isn’t quite right, it distracts attention, and the suspension of disbelief is broken, leaving the audience realizing it’s a performance and the magic is lost. Interior Design is much the same in that every aspect of the space needs to make perfect sense with every piece, material, finish, etc. in context with each other in the space for it to create the perfect atmosphere that you are seeking.Being a designer now and running this company requires the same drive and passion I had when I was in high school and college but 10x more, and I’m very lucky I get to do what I love every day of my life. The theatrical and artistic experiences I’ve had throughout my youth and college years created a unique knowledge base, perspective, and talent base to draw from when designing interiors. I live, eat, breathe, and dream about creating every single element of your project – it’s always on my mind.
The rest of my passion lies within my wonderful family. My husband Jeffrey is my biggest supporter and my little love, Caiden is my pride and joy. We just moved into a beautiful home where the relaxation is built in as we can enjoy watching the sail boats float down the river in our back yard. It’s the little things in life, right!
Credentials & Accomplishments
Just in case you are interested…
- NBC’s “George to the Rescue” – Invited to be Interior Designer and Project Manager to create two spaces for Brenda Jones who created HugWraps.org. Airing Saturday, October 6th @ 10:00am ET on your local NBC channel.
- Philadelphia Interior Design Awards 2011 – Honorable Mention for “The White Library.” The room drew immediate sighs from the guests. It was described as “comfortable and serene.”
Click here to view the photographs.
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers) (hyperlink to it) – requires the highest qualifications and standards of any interior design organization. It takes years of education, experience plus passing the NCIDQ exam to achieve this level of distinction. Most importantly, the ethics and business practices required to be a part of ASID drew me to join this professional organization. What does it mean to you? I continually improve my skills and have a strong commitment to deliver the most professional business services to accompany my design skills.
- NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification) Certified Interior Designer – ensures that I have met or exceeded the qualifications for professionalism by passing a comprehensive exam that can only be taken by designers who have completed a minimum of education and practice in the field.
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design – Drexel University
- NJ Certificate No. 21ID00044900
- NCIDQ Certificate No. 024105
Raeanna grew up in Gettysburg, PA. While in 10th grade, one of her teachers said, “The key to happiness in life is to take what you find yourself doing to escape from work and make that your career.” Raeanna’s notebook was filled with sketches of floor plans and furniture and she never looked back.Raeanna searched for an interior design firm with the highest standards and commitment to client service when she graduated from design school, and the minute we met her, we knew she was a perfect fit. She embraces our philosophy designing environments and atmospheres that enhance your quality of life.Her “laid back” personality translates to “unruffled” regardless of our intense pace and stress. Raeanna loves design and is dedicated, committed and friendly with the most challenging subcontractors and vendors. She always gets her way through persistence and pleasant prodding. Raeanna looks forward to taking the NCIDQ exam in the near future. She is inspired by traveling and exploring with her fiancé, Conor.
Credentials & Accomplishments
- Philadelphia University – Bachelor of Science Degree in Interior Design
- Additional undergraduate studies in, Graphic and Interactive Design at Nueva Accademia Di Belle Arti – Milan, Italy